Thursday, October 6, 2011

Scrambled Thought!

Here are some of the vintage findings, I wore this look to school few days ago. I'm like really in love with this red blazer because it gave this outfit a bold and bright look. Love love the speckled metallic oxford Shoes they're like my favorite shoes right now I've been wearing them all week. They're super comfy and creates a kind of masculine but yet feminine look.
H&M Knit Dress
Forever21 Tights, colorful glitter bangle and shoes
Vintage Red blazer, basket bag, earrings and necklace. 










4 comments:

  1. this is perfect lady! love the blazer

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://churchgirlchic.blogspot.com/2011/10/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    I love this look! I gaave you a blog award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this look, very chic and the blazer is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love and enjoy reading all your comments. Don't forget to follow my blog if you like what you see.