Monday, October 31, 2011

With great responsibility comes great opportunity!

I've had this skirt in my closet for like ever and I've been dying to wear it,  little did I know it would come to good use. Well, I had the opportunity of wearing it to one of the events hosted by my internship. While being one of the hostess and pretty much doing everything and kept busy during the events, I still had the prospect of snagging some job interviews along the way and I'm super excited for that and can't wait to see what comes out of it.
  Skirt Topshop 
Shoes Michael Antonio 
Clutch, Top and  accessories Forever21
 















   

11 comments:

  1. Lovely dear! We have to plan a meetup soon..
    xo Dior
    www.sweetpinkdoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. daaaaaaaaaaaamn your hair is AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit! I love your hairtyle and the combination of red and black you made!

    XOXXXOOOXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Miss Vee, I have an award for you on my blog go to this address: http://sincerelymissj.blogspot.com/2011/10/blogger-award.html
    Continue to show your confidence and style!!! come back anytime.

    http://sincerelymissj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. holyshit,I've just stumbled across your blog today & I'm obsessed with your hair! It looks amazing however you style it - I particularly love it plaited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. u look amazing...love love love ur smile...

    cicieko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this outfit and the shoes are amazing

    xo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  8. great skirt! I really like how you wore your like

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the comment ladies, and if you're not following already don't be shy or stingy to follow if you like what you see. I'd really appreciate it. hehe kisses..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love and enjoy reading all your comments. Don't forget to follow my blog if you like what you see.