Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Epiphany!

Omg! so last week I went to Nigeria embassy in DC to get my new E passport , and let me tell I was not impressed at all. I felt like I was in Nigeria like what the hell. The representatives were so unorganized, brass, tactless, rude and bitchy. I expect people that works at a place like embassy to be professional you know, but boy did i had a rude awakening!  Everything was hand written on a piece of junk notebook paper. like what year are we? can you put my information on a computer please?  I told my sister pinch me please cuz this can't be happening right now. Not only that, I felt like the other people that was there made things worse, they were cutting lines and did not have the right document or an appointment, wasting peoples` time. I was like seriously! These are the kind of stuff that gives Nigerians a bad name. Would you go to the doctor's office without an appointment ? No I don't think so. But yea we need to step up and try to represent Naija in a good light. This is what I wore.
 Top: Top shop
 Blazer and Purse Vintage
Gray Jean: Forever21
Shoe: TwoLips










14 comments:

  1. Great blazer and bag! Thanks for your comment on my blog! Hope you'll come back and visit or follow :)

    www.thefreshfactorgc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl u r rocking, wow... those shoes and the blazer are just woww xoxo

    http://likemousseauchoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blazer!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a fellow African, all you can do is just breathe in and take whatever haute ass beaureucratc mess comes your way. LOL. I'e been there. I just roll my eyes and look fierce for my mugshot when I need to renew my South African passport. Werk it girl. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow sweety!!! you look amazing! the blazer is really cute!
    xoxo
    Vicky
    www.styleandfashionlover.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it.
    please come to see mine.
    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab look hun! I'm a sucker for neutral colored shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks super chic! Love it. Thanks for your sweet comment, doll. Hope to see you back again on my blog xoxo

    http://styleitup-eva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are making me miss D.C.!!! Love your bag, blazer, vintage blouse and hair!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice seeing you in the blogosphere! cute blazer

    www.dresscodezero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you are so beautiful! I just love your gorgeous outfit!!! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! :)
    I really like your blog and your style! I follow you :D
    ... maybe if your have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love and enjoy reading all your comments. Don't forget to follow my blog if you like what you see.