Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The party girl..

So I finally took a little break from school and everything else, my day usually starts like 8 in the morning and I don't get back in the house till late at night by then I'm just really tired and off to bed ..so I was really happy when I got a little breather to hang out with the girls. the girls and I went to a birthday party of a mutual friend and it was a blast!..I decided to go as fashionable chic as opposed to the usual sexy sexy.                       
                                                           Shoes: Jeffrey Campbel
                                                                Dress : Forever21
                                                  Blazer, Bag and Accessories: Vintage










6 comments:

  1. lovely shoes... like always love the braids
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shoes :)! i love colour of your lipstick ;d

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOW ! Your hair, your shoes.. LOVEEEEEE !

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fun outfit esp. those Jeffrey Campbell boots! NICE! Following your lovely blog chica, follow mine if you're not already! xx

    http://cultfriday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your hair , and your outfit looks so cute xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are ah-mazing! Love!!

    -Laura xx
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love and enjoy reading all your comments. Don't forget to follow my blog if you like what you see.