Thursday, September 29, 2011

Is it fall YET???

Well, since its not official cold yet I decided to wear this romper I bought from topshop during the summer and pair it with a tight. Voila my very own fall with a feel and twist of summer...lol shakes head.<->
                                                                 Romper: Topshop
                                                          Tights and Purse: Forever21
                                                                  Bootie: Gojane
                                        Earrings, Necklace, and other accessories: Vintage









10 comments:

  1. Cute look! ADORE the booties and bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love your braids. I used to wear braids for something like 10 years (I know) and just recently stopped wearing them. Seeing your posts makes me wish I still had them :(

    TheQueenofHearts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ankle boots so much and your energy and loveliness :) Follow my blog if you want and I will surely follow back ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks all, all your lovely comments are what keeps me going. kisses...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you're rocking different shades of green, great look. It's starting to get chilly thank gawd.

    xx
    Liz Lizo
    VOGUED-OUT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh your outfit is HOT! Love those boots! And the green is lovely against your skin. Following you on google connect and I'm really liking your blog so I'm also following you on bloglovin'! Check out mine! And if you like it, follow me on bloglovin' too : D

    Peace + Love:
    C.ULT FRIDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the color of the romper is great! and the necklace is really cute :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool outfit love the boots!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love and enjoy reading all your comments. Don't forget to follow my blog if you like what you see.