Monday, September 5, 2011

Contrast!!!

Hope you all had a lovely labor day, mine was boring as hell ,thanks to the weather that messed up all my plans for today. but I still had fun being home, I cooked, play some games and indulge in my favorite TV shows. haha cant get any better than that. I love the shoes I'm wearing in this post, I ordered it online the day prior to when  I took this pictures. I was actually heading out when the shoes arrived so I decided to try them on and see how they feel, turns out they're actually super comfty (dont let the look fool u)...So I decided to wear them with the outfits.. And i think i kinda like what the final product looks ....Cheers to the new week. Xxoo
                                                                 Top and Accessories:F21
                                                                         Skirt:HM
                                                                      Earrings Vintage
                                                                       Shoes: Gojane










10 comments:

  1. looking so good dear! details for the shoes?
    xo Dior

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog. your style and vibe are great. please check out mine and if you like it id love a follw back.

    http://www.clothesovercarbs.blogspot.com/


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit dear and great blog! Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey fellow naija girl! Loving the color/shoe contrast. AND the lovely braids!

    My So-Called Corporate Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome shoes! :)

    www.demure-mode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your shoes, love your blog, follow! :)
    Follow me too?

    http://flabgeefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey girly, purple fits you so well.. I love the colour aswell. p.s. I entered a blogger contest and I really need you to 'like' my picture.. it only takes a second. And the contest only runs for a week! I'd really appreciated. here is an explanation: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love and enjoy reading all your comments. Don't forget to follow my blog if you like what you see.