Sunday, August 28, 2011

Still here...

  To say that this past week has been one heck of a week is an understatement but hurricaine Irene has come and go without any major damages ..it definitely put everybody on their toes but i`m still here, THANK YOU LORD!!  So after I have survived my first earthquake and hurricane I feel like I can conquer anything. Looking forward to the start of the semester.I`m exicted and nervous at thesame time cuz its my last.But at least i know at the end of it all I can pack my bags and spend some times in nigeria and hopefully snag some opportunities while im down there.Cheers to the new week and new school year...xoxo
                                                   Pink Blazer &Earrings:Vintage
                                                         Trouser Pant: HM
                                                          Accessories F21
                                                          Foody Bag: Aldo








13 comments:

  1. Love the colours!
    specially that blazer

    berry-haute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great colour blocking! you had a great long hair. love it. <3

    visit and follow my blog if you love it. :D
    http://craverheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i love the color blocking...so classy

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all the color! You're in Baltimore, I'm in Columbia so you're not far me, nice to meet you!


    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like this blog. http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just adore your incredibly colorful wardrobe! so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks all for the beautiful comments, if you're following my blog plz do. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. im in love with these colors.
    and i definitely need a camisole in that color.
    great look

    now following =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving the colour blocking!! :)

    www.demure-mode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. color, colour and more color. Loves it. ;]

    http://imowandthecity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. AMAZING! Love it! those colours.

    http://www.beyond-beautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love and enjoy reading all your comments. Don't forget to follow my blog if you like what you see.