Thursday, August 25, 2011

New Additions=These

This has been the best summer yet, I get to do things I like with the people I love. What more could a girl ask for? Well i decided to treat myself with some new additional goodies to my closet, they're soooo yum i can't wait to put my feet in them. Omg I'm loving  Jeffrey Campbell shoes right now, especially "LITA" they're a must have shoe for the fall...
                                                         Jeffrey Campbell 'Lita'
                                                         Jessica Simpson 'Colie'
                                                                F21 Purse 







                                                 

7 comments:

  1. I'm in love with your buys!!! Especially the Jeffrey Campbell Shoes! Wowza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, the Jeffery Campbell shoes are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeffery Cambell's are definitely a fall must have. When you wear them post your outfit. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg loving the seond shoes, the black shoes !!! GREAT

    http://likemousseauchoco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love and enjoy reading all your comments. Don't forget to follow my blog if you like what you see.