Monday, August 8, 2011

Yellow + Polka Dots

So I’ve been MIA from here, I just got back from an amazingggggggggggggg long week vacation with my girls, omg it was a lot of fun.im so exhausted!!! I wish I could stay there forever but now i guess im back to reality and back to my normal routines... I guess all good things come to an end huh? :) Enjoy this pictures while I get myself together and I will upload some of the vacation pictures soon.  Thanks to my sister Grace for taking pictures she did a great job. xo… 
F21 Top
Vintage Skirt
Aldo Clutch 
Michael Antonio Kovie Pump









































8 comments:

  1. omg this pics are hot hot hot hot!...love all the color contrast...xoxo

    cicieko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely! I love that shirt with the skirt as well as the pumps.
    xo Miss Dior

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL! love thissss :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad to hear that! you look gorgeous and love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These shoes are hot! I want them.
    http://www.fashionmechic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the bag and shoes. thanks for visiting my blog. im glad you like it! visit me again soon doll

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies, if you're new to my blog and not following plz do. you're welcome back anything.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love and enjoy reading all your comments. Don't forget to follow my blog if you like what you see.