Saturday, January 21, 2012

sweet haven

Hello dolls...Happy new year! First I wanna apologize for my longgggggggggggggg absence from here...after last semester I had to take a much needed vacation to Nigeria along side with my sis..and granted! indeed it was a relaxing vacation with lots of fun...imagine waking up every morning and thinking to urself what am I doing for fun today? Not thinking about work and bills for a change... well yea, thats exactly what happens. Ofcourse I brought lots of picture, my next several posts will chronicle my day to day outfits while I was there. enjoy!
                                                                Blue loafers: MMC
                                                                    Top: H&M
                                                                  JOES JEANS
                                                                   Purse: LIZ &CO









7 comments:

  1. love the color blocked outfits! nicely done, hope you enjoyed your trip to naija, love your new hair btw
    http://ironyofashi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee the colors and I want a pair of blue loafers just like that!!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the color blocking and cute shoes too

    xx
    Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  4. love everything about this outfit!! especially your hair and the shoes.. im soo following.. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies for your lovely comments, @ashi yes I enjoyed it very much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love and enjoy reading all your comments. Don't forget to follow my blog if you like what you see.