Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Blues

getting back to the swing of things after a long trip like this is always hard...I'm still on Africa time, waking up at odd hours and going to bed early..yet there are a million and one things to be done...need to get back to pre-vacation mood quick but its kinda hard cuz I'm still having a rebound...wish my vacation could have extended a bit longer...yea right!, missed all the wonderful people I met...now I just have to accept that I'm back to reality...that reminds me, gotta hit the gym sharp sharp...hope everyone is having a great week...xoxo
                                                           top: vintage
                                                           shirt: f21
                                                          flats:gojane
                                                         purse: vintage






4 comments:

  1. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE ur outfit!!! So cute!!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful girls, ur green shoes are wow, come and enter my give away ,good luck

    http://www.like-mousse-au-chocolat.com/2012/01/2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! are you losing weight? looking good

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ladies, @Mousse sure I will @Doll I think so probably because of stress hehehe, lets get together sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love and enjoy reading all your comments. Don't forget to follow my blog if you like what you see.