Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Meet CiCi!!!

I had a photo shoot with my sister last week for her new blog check her out at, sassi-cici.blogspot.com she's super stylish. Her style is more of a punk rock meet chic, she's like a mini me hehehe we all inspire each other (my sister's and I).  I'm just so lucky to have them in my life. We actually decided to wear the same shoe in this photos and style it differently. lol

                                                                       Thrifted Sweater
                                                                     HM Destroyed Jean
                                                                           Aldo Bag
                                                                   Leopard Bootie MMC
                                                      Vintage Earrings and F21 Accessories




















12 comments:

  1. OMGGGGGGGGGG first off you guys look like twins!!!! I loveeeeee the sisterly love radiating thru the pic I love my sister soooo much!!!!!! On to the clothes u both look fierrrrrrrceeeeeeeeee
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it o! superb post and you know I will follow nothing more exciting than seeing a new blogger with style. btw I have those same jeans you are wearing...love it with that mustard
    xo Dior

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute sweater!!The color it's so cute!! Thanks for your lovely comment dear! Are you sure that you're follow me by GFC? Because you don't appear on my GFC Followers list...Check it please! Then, I’ll follow you!!!

    KISSES!
    Estefanía J. ABSOstyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vibrant and chic outfit. love the yellow pullover. the wedges and the sister's skirt.
    XX.Y

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright yellow!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg is this Goodwill in LB?! Love your blog, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can be blog buddies hehe, I love finding new blogs! xoxo

    http://joellenlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    I was looking for some interesting blog to follow and found yours! =)
    I hope you can visit and follow mine too! Here's my link http://tinyurl.com/7u2b2jp

    see you!

    Regards,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! love the sweater and the shoes!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love the shoes in this post! Following your blog now :) Hope you continue to check mine out :)

    www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love love love the yellow, you guys look too fabulous! favorite post :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love and enjoy reading all your comments. Don't forget to follow my blog if you like what you see.