Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Color me STRIPE...

I decided to do a dress post because I find myself wearing a lot pant lately,  just cuz its cold doesn't mean I can't wear a dress right? Lol and what best way to do that than with one of my recent vintage finding. I was super excited when I saw this dress I think its different and unique so I had to buy, plus its was calling my name (Victoria buy me buy me) hehe. So I was like why not and I'm soooo glad I did!!!On that note happy thanksgiving to you all, I'm thankful for myself, family, friends and you guys. What are you thankful for?Anyways don't eat too much turkey tomorrow and remember to be thankful for others who are not privileged. xoxo 
Vintage Dress
Steve Madden Pump
F21 Purse and Accessories















12 comments:

  1. Vee give me that dang dress!!!
    WWW.STYLE4CURVES.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! the dress is gorgeous!!
    You look amazing, love the outfit, is amazing!!
    Kisses :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies @style4curve I can let it borrow it sometimes. haha...how about that??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect outfit! You are gorgeously beautiful!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a retro vibe! I really like the Mondrian thing going on too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit!
    You look so pretty!
    xoxo Kasia;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. check ur email Vee I sent you that earring lady dahling :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg...i love the way black white and red look when combined! love this look! and those shoes! #drooling..just found your blog through your sisters..you both have great style
    we should both follow each other!
    *following*
    http://ironyofashi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. dress is hott!!! love how you paired it with the pumps

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh how did I miss this... oh my! this is so lovely my jaw literally dropped! this dress is perfection and I think I will be on my search for a perfect strip winter dress like this and did I say I love the combinations of how you paired it.
    xo Dior

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE IT! I just died inside at the sight of your gorgeous dress! you look amazing, LOVE!

    http://www.beyond-beautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love and enjoy reading all your comments. Don't forget to follow my blog if you like what you see.