Sunday, April 8, 2012

Little Black Dress

Happy Easter everyone, can't believe its that time of the year again. Like seriously wasn't it just like yesterday we were in January, funny how time flies. But who celebrate Easter anymore anyways, growing up I remember how fun celebrating Easter was, getting dress up in new outfit and going to relatives house and all that good stuff, crazy how people out grew things right. Well this year was just like any other day boohoo.....Hope you all had lots of Bunny Eggs. xox

 Asos Lace Dress
F21 Blazer
MMC Pump
Vintage Purse 
F21 Accessories 




















 

7 comments:

  1. You look great, hope you had an amazing time..I like you outfit & the color contrast of the shoes are lovely..Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi shawty! I am Cecilia and i find your blog amazing! but I have a boredom. I joined Blogger for some time and I still have no members! Can you please join my blog? I really need it and I promises to become member of your blog also thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh I tell you, flies run really fast !
    you changed ur hairstyle ? not bad, baby . I think you look more serious !
    I like ur shoes, hope u had a good weekend
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love and enjoy reading all your comments. Don't forget to follow my blog if you like what you see.