Sunday, February 12, 2012

Poppin Redish + Vibrant Royal

Seeing how I was able to wear this outfit while in naija makes me miss Nigeria and Summer so much, the weather here has been kind of suckish lately. From extreme cold to Spring like weather, like make up your goddamn mind already.Thank God I have my hot coco to fall back to when I'm home, otherwise who knows what ....enough of my rambling. Thanks so much for all your lovely comments XOXO

Top Asos
Skirt F21
Loafer MMC
Purse & Accessories Vintage






















9 comments:

  1. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, this looks a lot like summer! love your loafers.

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, especially the skirt!

    http://celebritystyletips.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Love this mix of colors.

    You're invited to participate in Giveaway to win a J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch worth $260 on my blog:
    J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing i love your hair <3 x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I take a look on your blog, and I have to say you definitively know how to play with colors and which one fit you very well !! Here I love your shoes, I have the same but with sequins :)
    Your hair look amazing !! (sorry in advance if my english is bad :S)


    Peace out from France

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies. @Patience I definitely will

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waou, I want the same shoes!! This looksis definitely made for you, you look gorgious :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love and enjoy reading all your comments. Don't forget to follow my blog if you like what you see.