Friday, July 22, 2011

“Bed of Roses"

Went to the movie premiere of ‘Bed of Roses' last weekend with some friends, definitely a must see movie. Majid Michel and John Dumelo were amazing in the movie as usual. I decided to go in a more conservative style in this silver...  
                                                        ' Isabelle V Neck Dress'
                                               ‘Kovie Pumps by Michael Antonio’
                                                              'F21 Accessories’


















5 comments:

  1. You have really nice dress and I love your orange heels! Really great outfit. ;)

    Have a nice day
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, very classy chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There goes some of my favourite Ghanaian actors, you girls look fab! Love your style girl and i need those shoes asap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow....this is really nice...love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love and enjoy reading all your comments. Don't forget to follow my blog if you like what you see.