Friday, June 24, 2011

The Short Doo...

So, I’ve been doing the same hair for like months now and its was getting redundant and too hot for the weather, so I decided to trade it in for a short do…let me tell you it feels really good for a change. I don’t have to worry styling every morning cuz it takes too much time to do…but yea I’m feeling fresh and @ ease @ the moment.

                                                                 Maxi Dress: HM
                                                                    Vintage Top
                                                             Two Lips:Platform Shoes                                                  










3 comments:

  1. I like the short hair on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS PRETTY! I LOVE IT! I'M FOLLOWING
    ~CRYSTAL

    Check me out:
    http://www.churchgirlchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love and enjoy reading all your comments. Don't forget to follow my blog if you like what you see.