Saturday, May 14, 2011

In the moment!

Mehn I’ve been super busy this past week that I’ve not been able to do a post ‘shame on self’, that’s totally not an excuse as a blogger. So i’ll definitely have to note to self to keep my end of the bargain and update regularly. This picture here was takin’ on a little get together I went to last week and supposedly was 70s style white and yellow, and me being all about themes and such as had to dress to as per. But little did I know just me and few other people actually follow through with the theme, I was sorta mad but I though oh well. Regardless we made it worth our while and it turned out fine and super fun.  What about you guys, what are your favorite theme parties? do tell…loz

                                                                              Pant: H&M
                                                                          Yellow Top: bebe
                                                                      Shoes: Steve Madden







6 comments:

  1. really cute!!! love the colors and great shoes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so hot dear.. and i like your skin tone. :D lovely top! <3
    thank for joining my giveaway. now im following you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute outfit! Its so vibrant.

    Prissy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love and enjoy reading all your comments. Don't forget to follow my blog if you like what you see.