Thursday, April 28, 2011

Nude illusion

Hello all, so im kinda getting the hang of this blogging thingie...my blog is going thru a reconstructive phase..had to change everything then added some cool new features..oh no no i didn't do it all by myself, lemme just say i got little a professional help..u like? Pics was taken on my sister birthday, we had a girls night out no boys allowed...LOL so we opted for a cozy downtown lounge/bar...and the night turned out to be pretty fun.My ensemble was on the sexy side which   iLove.....Enjoy.xo
Taupe dress: Ami
Pump : gojane
jewelries : forever 21







9 comments:

  1. Hey girl, love your style, I am new to blogging to and would love for you to follow me as well =]

    http://familyismyonlylove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your hair dear style. thats rocks! :) love your outfit too. <3
    PS: join my giveaway. a cute summer dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure thing ladies...thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!! thanks for your comment!! :D I'm following you too!!! Great outfit!! these pictures look like a great time!

    xx

    Have a nice weekend!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the the dress , you look great xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely blog...looked like you had fun ...sweet

    theyoungradicals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good!! nothing beats a girl's night out.


    Fashion Rehab

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love and enjoy reading all your comments. Don't forget to follow my blog if you like what you see.